Monday, May 9, 2011

Woodland Baby Favors

This past week my sister gave me a challenge...unique woodland-themed baby shower favors for less than $5 a piece.  Hmmmm....  I had a lot of fun brainstorming some ideas and these were the ones that made it to the try-it-out-and-see round.  Now, my sister just has to pick one!


First up, a felt squirrel pin in the colors of the shower....green, blue, and brown.


Along a similar line, I tried my hand at a needle felted acorn with an attached pin back.


Jessica carved this adorable rubber block stamp for us to use to decorate the next two ideas.


This mini brown bag would be perfect for giving out little bags of trail mix!


This is another option I thought of for distributing some take-home goodies.  A mini flower pot holding a fake topiary (made out of a pom-pom using some of that crazy style novelty yarn) and some woodland inspired treats.

So, now my sister must decide....we'll wait and see what she chooses!


Have you been in charge of baby or bridal shower favors?  What did you design?

1 comment:

  1. And the winner was...the brown bags full of woodland goodies!

    ReplyDelete