Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Decorating Yourself for Spring

I love how inspiring spring is!  Everything starts blooming, the weather turns nice and the people and animals come out for some much needed sunshine.  Oh, and my favorite thing happens...the lilacs start to bloom :-)


With all the inspiration coming my way with spring finally in New England, combined with the fabulousness of the Royal Wedding (particularly all the hats and fascinators), I decided to get out some of my favorite hair decorations. 


I like this one because it is simple and it goes with everything since the feathers have black, brown, and white.


I love wearing this one with a ponytail so the headband gets hidden and all that's left to see is the wire and beaded flower. 

After all the inspiration from this week, I think I'll be making a few more fascinators before the spring is over!


Did the glamour of the Royal Wedding inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment