Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

After making some creative valentine's, I decided that there needed to be a little something special in everyone's envelope.  I have been working on making different felt pins, so I thought some valentine themed pins would be appropriate :-)


For my adorable little niece, I made something special.  I got this new book from my sister and brother-in-law for Christmas called Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals by Theresa Laskey.  Since my niece is potty training at the moment and enthralled by everything that involves, I made her "Lonely Dollop" designed by Shawnimals.


I added a special note just for Mary to make her Valentine's Day complete!


I hope you all have a fantastic Valentine's Day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment