Monday, January 17, 2011

Menus and Wontons

After numerous trips to the grocery store and still thinking there was nothing to eat in the apartment, I decided it was time to try and shop with a menu in hand.  It has actually seemed to work, so I decided to get fancy and stop writing out the week's menu on the back of the grocery list.  I found a tutorial for this project over at Make and Takes and couldn't wait to give it a try. 

I think it came out pretty nicely.  Since I usually have trouble stamping words in a straight line, I found some thin paper so I could line it up with the cutting mat on my desk to ensure nice, even words.  Look at those letters!!
Then it was on to the first thing on the menu....potstickers and wonton soup....YUM!!!

I hope everyone's Martin Luther King Jr. Day was as fabulous and productive as mine!


What is your favorite time-consuming-yet-delicious meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment